GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as the person’s name, surname, identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Personal data processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal data or on sets of Personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Controller – a natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal data.
Processor – a natural or legal person which processes Personal data on behalf of the Controller.
Data subject – indirectly or directly identified or identifiable natural person – website https://legandgo.com/ visitors and users.
Shaman Inventions SIA Registration No: 40103795203 Address: Kalku Street 12, Cesis, Cesu nov., LV-4101, Latvia Contact information: email@example.com
CONTACT PERSON IN PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MATTERS
In case of any questions concerning the processing of Personal data carried out by Shaman Inventions SIA, we kindly ask to contact us by sending a message to the email address listed in contacts.
CATEGORIES AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The Shaman Inventions SIA Website https://legandgo.com/, (hereinafter – Website) processes Personal Data, providing customers with the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Shaman Inventions SIA sold products , its offer, as well as ensures convenient and rapid communication, using the contact form available on the Website for sending messages to Shaman Inventions SIA . Shaman Inventions SIA processes the following categories of Personal Data for the specific following purposes:
|Purpose of processing Personal data||Personal data category|
|Receiving and administering messages obtained from the Website contact form||Contact details – e-mail Other information — content of the message or request|
|For the ensuring of functioning and analytics of the Website||Cookies and their stored information|
|For administering placed orders, preparing invoices, ensuring payment options, shipping information and registering contact information in relation to the order placed by the customer||Contact details – e-mail address, full name, phone number, how did the customer heard about us, Payment, Invoice and shipping related information - Full address (country, ZIP code, town, address), phone, credit card details|
|To send reminders, replies or information related to the Shaman Inventions SIA sold products. To send personalized offers to existing clients||Contact details – email; Other information — Information about the request or message received|
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Shaman Inventions SIA processes Personal data based on the following legal grounds contained in Article 6 of GDPR:
- The conclusion and performance of a contract – in order to ensure the processing of inquiries received, the conclusion of a contract and the further selling of products .
- Legitimate interest – in order to ensure that the rights and interests of the Data subjects or Shaman Inventions SIA are defended, to execute the legitimate interest of Shaman Inventions SIA to carry out direct marketing activities, provide answers to information requests from Data subjects and complaints.
- Consent – in certain cases, the processing of Data subject’s Personal may be carried out on the basis of freely made and unambiguous consent. Such consent may be requested by the Shaman Inventions SIA to provide other data processing activities where this is necessary for legitimate purposes and does not endanger the rights and freedoms of the client, such as the deployment of cookies and the analysis of visits related to the Website.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
The main source of the Personal data acquired from the Website is the Data subject itself , for example, a message from the Website’s contact form is filled by the Data subject. Personal data may also be obtained by Shaman Inventions SIA if the Data subject has voluntarily contacted the Controller, as well as in the process of selling of products.
Other sources of Personal Data obtained about the Data subject may include:
In order to ensure the functioning of the Website and the fulfillment of obligations against the Data subject, Shaman Inventions SIA is entitled to attract and authorize external service providers to carry out separate activities on behalf of Shaman Inventions SIA, for example, through the involvement of IT service providers or other partners. If, in the performance of these tasks, entities authorized by Shaman Inventions SIA process the Data subject’s data held by Shaman Inventions SIA, the authorized party of the relevant task shall be deemed to be the Processors of Personal Data held by Shaman Inventions SIA, and Shaman Inventions SIA shall have the right to transmit the necessary Personal data of the Data Subject to the Processors in the extent it is necessary to perform the allocated activities.
Information on the Personal Data held by the Processors and sub-processors Shaman Inventions SIA provides at the request of the Data Subject.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data held by Shaman Inventions SIA shall not be transferred to third parties except in cases where:
- the third party concerned must transfer the data within the framework of the contract in order to carry out any function necessary for the performance any concluded contract with the Data subject or that is delegated by law;
- for the transfer of Personal data, the Data subject has given clear, unambiguous consent;
- the disclosure of Personal data to the persons provided for in external regulatory enactments, upon a reasonable request is an obligation imposed on Shaman Inventions SIA by law, and in accordance with the procedures and to the extent specified in the external regulatory enactments;
- the protection of the legitimate interests of Shaman Inventions SIA must be ensured, e.g. by turning to a court or other State authorities against a person who has infringed the legitimate interests of Shaman Inventions SIA.
When transferring personal data to third parties, Shaman Inventions SIA assesses the level of protection provided by third parties in accordance with regulatory enactments in order to ensure the greatest protection possible of the Data subject’s information.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Shaman Inventions SIA protects Personal data of the Data Subject by using opportunities provided by modern technologies, taking into account existing privacy risks and the reasonably available organizational, financial and technical resources of Shaman Inventions SIA, including, by ensuring the following security measures:
- provides protection against unauthorized access to Shaman Inventions SIA internal IT systems, maintained databases and Personal data stored in electronic mail;
- Shaman Inventions SIA uses an SSL-security certificate in operation of the Website, providing encrypted data transmission between the Data subject and the server on which the Data subject’s Data, which has been received through the Website, is stored;
- grants rights of access to the internal IT systems and databases of Shaman Inventions SIA only to a limited number of persons employed by Shaman Inventions SIA.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data for the purpose of providing a response to incoming Data subject’s messages, shall be stored until the Data subject withdraws his Consent or objects to the Processing of Personal data or for a period of six months after the provision of services.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Small files stored on User devices. At the time the User accesses Shaman Inventions SIA Website, our system reads these cookies and adjusts the settings accordingly. Cookies are like a key that your browser requests for customized information. Cookies are also used for other functions such as for obtaining statistics.
WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES OF COOKIES?
This Website may use the following cookies:
SUBCATEGORIES OF COOKIES AND EXPIRY
Each cookie is given an expiry for the length of time it stores personal data and processes it. The cookie may also not have a specific running time, such cookie categories can be further subdivided into session and persistent cookies, which describe the nature and time of the cookie:
- Session – session cookies are placed for the duration of the site visit and the information obtained is not stored longer than the site visit session.
- Persistent – the information is placed and stored on the user’s computer even after the site visit. The expiry time of storing the information may vary for each cookie.
In order to help Shaman Inventions SIA better understand its visitors, Shaman Inventions SIA uses the services of Google Analytics web analytics platform, which stores a Google Analytics cookie, which, in combination with the code embedded in Shaman Inventions SIA Website, collects information about User visits and sends it to Google servers in European Union. In turn, Shaman Inventions SIA accesses and analyzes the obtained statistics and uses it to customize the Website accordingly to create a better user experience for Users. The information collected is anonymized before Google stores it on its servers. The information which can be collected is:
- Browser type / version;
- Operating system used;
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page);
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address);
- Time of the server request.
If the User does not wish Google Analytics to process their personal data in question, the User may deny the placement and analysis of such cookies by installing an Google Analytics Opt-out Program on the Users’ device. Google Chrome Opt-out Tool available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
This website uses “Facebook Pixel” of the social network “Facebook” for:
- Remarketing purposes. This allows us to display interest-based advertisements to users of the Website when they visit the social network “Facebook” or other Websites also using this tool. In this way, we pursue the interest in displaying advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our Website or offers more interesting for you.
- The purpose of ensuring that our Facebook Ads match the potential interest of users. With the help of the Facebook Pixel, we can track the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users were redirected to our Website after clicking on a Facebook ad (measuring and analyzing “conversion”).
The processing of this data by Facebook takes place within the framework of Facebook’s data policy. Special information and details about the Facebook Pixel and its functionality can also be found in the Facebook help area.
The “Facebook Custom Audiences” function can be deactivated in the Cookie Settings and for logged in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The User has the right to control the number of cookies being placed on the User’s device, namely, the User has the right to disable cookies of the Website that provide functions that are not related to the provision of the basic functions of the Website, namely the necessary cookies.
Most Internet browsers can be set up to block the storage of cookies on your device. Information on disabling cookies in the most used Internet browsers is available: https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
EXERCISING OF DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The Data subject has the right to be informed about what Personal data is at Shaman Inventions SIA disposal in relation to the processing of Data subject’s Personal data, and to request access to, correction, replenishment or deletion of their Personal data, to limit the processing, and to object to the processing of Personal data, including the processing based on the legitimate interests of Shaman Inventions SIA, as well as to exercise the right to data portability, to the extent which Shaman Inventions SIA is able to provide technically. The rights of the Data subject shall be exercised to the extent that they do not conflict with Shaman Inventions SIA obligations under the regulatory enactments.
The Data subject may submit a request for the exercise of his rights by writing an e-mail with the request of implementation of the respective Data subject’s rights to the Shaman Inventions SIA e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shaman Inventions SIA shall send a reply to the Data subject’s electronic mail address within 30 days of the receipt of the Data Subject’s request by the person responsible for the processing of Personal data, or through postal services by signed-for mail. If there is a need to clarify the information or carry out a more detailed investigation before answering, the response may take longer than 30 days, depending on the content of the request, but not more than 60 days.
Disputes related to the processing of Personal data shall be resolved through negotiations between the Data subject and Shaman Inventions SIA. If the Data subject considers that the processing of Personal data violates the person’s rights and interests in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, the Data subject has the right to file a complaint to Shaman Inventions SIA responsible person for processing Personal data by submitting a complaint, or by turning straight to the national data protection authority in the respective state.