To learn new skills
To use your bike longer
To have more fun!
Rocking Elephant Add-on
SKU: ELT-02 Category: Add-ons
- Wise geometry ensures that your baby will never fall over, even when rocking at full gallop.
- Mindful design without a backrest makes it easy for a child to climb up and down on their own.
- Starting to train balance as soon as the baby can sit up makes it way easier to learn riding a balance bike afterwards.
Pedal Bike Add-on
SKU: PDL-02 Category: Add-ons
- Attaching pedals to your Balance Bike 3in1 is the easiest way to learn riding a bicycle! Your child already knows how to balance a bike of this size and weight, so all they need is to learn the trick of pedalling – sometimes a couple of minutes is enough.
- One of the lightest pedalling bicycle on market – 4.9 kg / 10 lb!
- A durable belt instead of a steel chain for easy maintenance and no injury risk when driving.
- Coaster brake.
SKU: TRY-02 Category: Add-ons
- Fixed gear drive makes pedalling light and easy. And your little one can also learn to pedal backwards.
- The rear cargo box is perfect for taking the favourite teddy bear along for the ride.
- A durable belt instead of a steel chain for easy maintenance and no injury risk.
Downhill Bike Add-on
SKU: DWH-02 Category: Add-ons
- This add-on works as a footrest and is designed to help the child enjoy racing down hills. Stable enough for riding in standing position, too!
- To ensure the safety of your child it also works as a brake. When the feet are placed on the pad, the attachment functions as a footrest; to use the brake, just push down on the tip of the footboard.
Polar bike Add-on
Out of stock
Polar bike Add-on is in development and will be available for pre order.
- This leg&go version helps the child to understand how skis behave in the snow and how to control them by balancing the body.
- Polar Bike is great fun, because you can slide down the hill with it in so many ways – in a standing position, squatting, or sitting on it as on a sledge.