Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions concern the offer and sale of products on the website www.legandgo.com, owned and maintained by Shaman Inventions SIA, 12 Kalku street, Cesis LV-4101, Latvia, VAT Reg. No. LV40103795203. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +371 27 558 833.
When getting to know leg&go anddeciding on your order, please note that the Balance Bike 3in1 is necessary for the assembly of any leg&go modification. The Downhill Bike, Tricycle, Pedal Bike, Rocking Elephant and Polar Bike are add-on items only for the Balance Bike 3in1. For instance, if you wish to buy a Tricycle for your little rider, you need to choose both the Balance Bike 3in1 and the Tricycle Add-on. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you have understood the functions of the product and have chosen the appropriate version of it.
How to order
- Find the product that you like and that is intended for the age of your child. Click “Add to cart” for each product that you would like to order. Select the desired quantity of each chosen product in the Checkout view.
- Continue through the checkout process and fill in your details (full name, phone number, e-mail and delivery address). Once you have provided your delivery address and chosen the shipping method, the information on the shipping costs and the delivery time to your chosen destination will be displayed.
- Your personal information is required for providing the delivery service of your order. This information will not be used for any other purposes without your consent.
- After you have filled in all the necessary shipping information in the checkout view, choose one of the payment methods provided. You can pay via PayPal, by credit/debit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) or by bank transfer.
- Your order is placed only after the payment is completed through either of the payment methods provided. If the payment was successful, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from email@example.com within few minutes; this e-mail will include the paid Proforma Invoice. Please keep the e-mail as it serves as a proof of payment. If your payment was not successful, you will receive an e-mail from us to let you know that your order is not being processed; within the e-mail, you will find our customer support team contact information – they will be happy to help you.
- The leg&go online store is open 24 hours a day. Please accept that the website might be temporarily down for maintenance.
The payment is processed via PayPal or via Paysera (if choosing to pay by credit/debit card or by bank transfer), both of which are approved and certified secure payment solutions. If paying by credit card, we accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Please note that it is impossible for us to charge an amount that is higher than the one approved by you.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Countries we ship to
We ship worldwide.
The shipping fee depends on your delivery country and your purchase amount. The information on the shipping costs to your chosen destination will be displayed once you will have added all the desired products to the cart and filled in the delivery address at the checkout view. Please note that the customs clearance fee (if applicable in your country when receiving goods from Latvia) is not included in the sum total, is not paid by leg&go, and must be carried out by the recipient.
The order is normally dispatched from our warehouse on the same or next business day of receiving the payment of your order. During high season in November and December order processing time might take up to 4 business days. Deliveries within Europe usually take 3-6 business days. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Latvia.
You will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with the tracking number of your order on the same or next business day after placing your order.
It is possible to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped from our warehouse. Normally orders are dispatched on the same or next business day after you have placed the order. Contact us by phone +371 27558833 or e-mail email@example.com and we will try to help you.
Every leg&go bike or add-on item purchased in 2019 or later has a 5-year warranty! Bikes and add-ons purchased earlier than 2019 have a 2-year warranty. The warranty period has been extended as we have fine-tuned our production technologies, improving several parts of the bike for even greater durability.
Products in the toy and accessories category produced and sold under the leg&go name have a 2-year warranty.
We care about our customers and we want them to have the best quality product. If you have noticed something wrong with your bike, add-on, or toy product, please contact us immediately by downloading and filling out this Warranty Form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will contact you shortly.
During the warranty period, defective parts will be replaced free of charge. All delivery costs and customs fees must be covered by the customer.
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Damage caused by falls or accidents.
- Components susceptible to wear and tear, e.g., bike tires.
- Damage caused by improper use, e.g., freestyling, stunts, and any other excessive loading.
- Damage caused by a lack of proper or inappropriate maintenance.
- Changes made to the original bike or toy structure.
If the items have been bought at our partners’ stores, customers can choose to receive warranty services either at the store or directly from us.
MAINTENANCE & USE OF BIKE
Essential tips for safe riding
- Not to be used in traffic.
- Protective equipment should be worn when riding the bike.
- The bike is suitable for children weighing up to 30 kg.
- The assembly of the bike must be done by an adult.
- Accessories bag contains small parts that are not suitable for children under 3 years. Choking hazard!
- The bike has to be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- The bike shall be used with caution since skill is required to avoid falls or collisions causing injury to the user or third parties.
Maintenance and use of leg&go bike
- When assembling the bike, all knobs and screws must be tightened properly and the seat fixed firmly.
- The bike has to be used in accordance with our recommendations on adjusting bike height & size described in the assembly manual (height and position of the seat and seat mount, angle of the front fork) or on our webpage at FAQ. These recommendations are very important for ensuring comfortable and ergonomic biking experience.
- All two-wheel modifications of leg&go are not intended to be stable on their own and have to be balanced by the rider under the direct supervision of an adult. The child has to use his/her feet to provide stability. Each modification of the bike is intended for a specific age group – the height of the seat has to be adjusted accordingly so the child can reach the ground with both feet fully when seated.
- The adult has to teach the child how to stop the bike when necessary:
- When riding the Balance Bike 3in1, the child has to use his/ her feet to stop the bike.
- The Downhill Bike has a special footrest which works also as a brake. When the feet are placed on the pad, it functions as a footrest; to use the brake, just push down on the tip of the footrest. Please note! The brake of the footrest is an extra function that is not intended for stopping the bike fully. The little rider will have to use his/her feet for stopping.
- The Pedal Bike has a coaster brake – to stop the bike, the child has to pedal backwards.
- The Tricycle is not equipped with a brake and is suitable for flatland cruising only.
- Every leg&go bike has a steering limiter that prevents sharp turning angles. The limiter can be removed, but the leg&go team does not suggest doing so for safety reasons. The limited steering angle may seem too tiny for an adult, but, in reality, for a kid, it is not tiny at all. The limiter not only helps to control the bike but also protects the rider in a case of a fall, ensuring that the handlebar will not hit the little rider’s stomach. However, if your child is already an experienced rider and you would like to make the turning angle of the bike wider, the limiter can be easily removed – just pull out the two black rubber parts on both sides of the front fork joint.
- The recommended tyre pressure is 1.4 bar, and it has to be checked routinely!
- The bike has to be stored in a dry place. Never leave it in the rain or snow when the adventure is over.
- The bike is suitable for cleaning with water and soap and to be wiped with a dry cloth afterwards.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you change your mind and are not 100% satisfied after receiving your ordered item(s), you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the item(s) by sending us an email to email@example.com. Please include your full name, order Invoice number, and list the items you would like to return. If the 14 days deadline has passed, the return cannot be completed and will not be refunded. The items must be sent back within 14 days after we have received your return request.
We will refund the full amount of the originally paid sum (100% of the item value), excluding shipping costs and customs fees, if the items are unused and unassembled. You may be charged for the depreciation in value of the goods if inspection finds the goods have been used. An open box does not disqualify a product from a full refund—it’s okay to open the box to verify the color, model, size, etc.
We will refund up to 80% of the originally paid sum, excluding shipping costs and customs fees, if the items have already been assembled and used, and if the original tags of the accessories have been removed.
The refund will be returned to the credit card, bank account, or PayPal account used to pay for the order within 14 days of receiving the items at our warehouse.
The shipping expenses and customs fees for returning an order are not covered by leg&go and must be paid and arranged by the customer. Please note that the items must be shipped directly to our warehouse and not at a drop-off/collection point.
The return address is:
Shaman Inventions SIA
Kalku iela 12
Cesis, Cesu nov., LV-4101
The items are the customer’s responsibility until the items reach our warehouse. Please make sure to pack the items safely to prevent any damage to the products. Please use the original packaging and keep receipts and tracking numbers as proof of sending the items back.
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
All product designs, product names, tradenames, trademarks and content included on this website are owned by Shaman Inventions SIA, and shall remain the exclusive property of Shaman Inventions SIA Trademarks and tradenames are registered with the trademark authorities within the European Union and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You are not permitted to use any product designs, product names, tradenames or trademarks presented on this site without prior written consent from Shaman Inventions SIA.
PRIVACY & DATA SECURITY
We treat your privacy with full respect. All the personal data we collect when you’re making an order at our online store are necessary to get your order delivered to you. Please note that we are asking only the data that is necessary to organise the delivery of your bike. We guarantee that we will never sell, rent, lease or give away your personal information to any third party.
Your personal data which we will process & purposes for which the personal data will be used:
All the personal details provided by you at the checkout view (full name, phone number, e-mail address, delivery address) are used only for the purposes to complete your order and are kept strictly confidential.
When placing the order, we need your full name and delivery address to organise the shipping with a reliable courier company (we work with TNT), and your phone number in case the courier needs to contact you regarding the delivery as the bike is shipped right up to the consignee’s doors. We will use your e-mail address to contact you in case we need to specify any details in relation to your order before dispatching it. You will also receive an order confirmation e-mail from us after completing your order and another e-mail when the bike is on its way with the exact delivery date and the tracking number of your order. Your full name and the contact details mentioned above are also necessary for us to prepare the Proforma and Final Invoice of your order which serves also as a proof of your purchase in case you need our help in relation to warranty service.
Your financial data will be processed via PayPal or Paysera (if choosing to pay by credit/debit card or by bank transfer) which both are approved and certified secure payment solutions and both follow strict privacy policies that you can find on their websites.
Data use when signing up for our e-mail newsletter:
From time to time your e-mail may be used to inform you on new products, special offers and discounts, but only if you have confirmed that you want to receive such information from us. However, you always keep the right to be forgotten and unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking on the provided link in the newsletter or sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration for which the personal data will be stored:
Your personal details (full name, phone number, e-mail address, delivery address) will be kept safely for 5 years from the moment of purchasing leg&go products. We keep the information for this long as it is considered to be the period the product can be used taking into account the age group it is intended for. The period of 5 years is considered to be the time when either of the parties may have the need to contact each other in case of after-sales service, new add-ons or updates of the product. If you want your personal data to be erased earlier, please contact us by sending a message to email@example.com at any time.
If you have subscribed to our newsletters your e-mail address will be kept safely in our database until the moment you unsubscribe from our newsletters.
Cookies do not contain any personal data and cannot detect a certain user. Based on the cookie technology, we only receive anonymized information indicating, for example, which websites you visited our website from.
Please note that certain cookies are already enabled as soon as you enter our website. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this) but be aware that by disabling cookies, you may disable the functionality and features they add to this site.
You have the rights to check your personal information, to demand the correction of incorrect information, to deny the use of your personal information by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES & FINAL PROVISIONS
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the law of the Republic of Latvia. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or to this website or its services shall be solved by way of negotiations. Failing amicable settlement within 30 days, the dispute shall be referred to a court of law of the Republic of Latvia having jurisdiction over it. Any issues not specifically indicated in the Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Latvia.